How to write and publish your book in ten working hours (or less).
Truly, the Fast Book Handbook makes a bold claim. How could it be possible to write and publish a book in so few hours when everyone knows it takes months, years or maybe even decades to write a book, let alone get it published and on sale!
In this paradigm shifting keynote, author, speaker and thought-leader Tim Levy takes you through his process step by step, revealing all his secrets.
The key areas of the Fast Book Handbook keynote include –
- The old model of publishing where the author is the helpless victim
- The new model of publishing where the author is totally empowered
- The tools to build your own publishing team (for as little as $5 per task)
- A living case study with step by step screen shots
- The precise details of the five step Fast Book process
Levy has published books with brands like Random House and Morgan James (who published Jack Canfield). He was also selected as one of two speakers representing latest thought in publishing innovation at Blurb’s annual university day. He now publishes his own books, including four new volumes in 2013, as a part of his integrated platform approach.
In many ways, the Fast Book Handbook keynote is more like a workshop. The audience members will actually do substantial parts of the process in a series of incorporated exercises. Each person will take away the seeds of their own book as well as the concepts, tools and processes they’ll need to get it on sale and making money.