05 Nov Radio Interview – 2BoomberBabes Radio Hour
Listen in as Tim talks with the 2BoomberBabes Radio Hour on NPR Radio during a recorded session from show. You can read more about their great show here: http://www.2boomerbabes.com/
In this Radio Interview – 2BoomerBabes Radio Hour, Tim talks explains SEO and his book ‘The Google Gamble‘ – What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and what that means in simple terms for every business and website owner. They discuss his four tips for optimizing websites and how both small and large companies can benefit from these steps as well as other affordable methods to enhance business and online presence.
If you’re not sure what we’re talking about, take a moment to go to our website at http://www.timlevy.net/writing/the-google-gamble-book/ and grab yourself a copy of this book, called The Google Gamble which goes into ideas and concepts for how to grow business by easily interpreting and implementing good SEO for your website.
The CEO’s Guide To Traffice, Conversion And The Mysteries of SEO
The Google Gamble explains SEO with the CEO and entrepreneur in mind. With The Google Gamble you’re no longer gambling but making informed decisions.
• What is traffic and how do I make it cold, warm, or smoking hot?
• Does my website have awesome Google-ready content?
• What are meta-tags and how can they help me?
• What are backlinks and article marketing and how can they help or even hurt me?
• Why is video is becoming more powerful than web copy?
• What is Google Analytics, why is it important and how does it work?